Dear Family and Friends, BIG NEWS: I am training a new missionary! I got the news yesterday that I will be training one of the new missionaries that enter the Philippines Iloilo mission next week. Im a little scared as it is a massive responsibility but my friend says a quote fairly often and I am taking it to heart with this new assignment: "Two people can do anything, as long as one of them is the Lord". Also my companion has told me that "Who the Lord calls, He qualifies" as right now I do not feel too qualified for this, but I trust the Lord will guide me as I exercise my faith in Him and become more humble as I train all I know to this new missionary. We are fairly low in investigators right now (at least low for Philippines missions) but I have faith that as i open my mouth and speak to more people, the Lord will bless us with miracles. I have been in this area for over 5 months now this being my upcoming 5th transfer her...
Comments
Post a Comment